So, I met with my co-writer (Ryan) today and we talked about Shercical (sherlock the musical) and gathered a few ideas on what we want to do.
It’s almost definitely going to be a modern day Sherlock like the BBC series written by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, and starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. As we decided that this would be the easiest era to pull off with costumes and what not.
The production is likely to have a few links to The Ultimate Fandom Musical which is slowly being written by me and my other co-writer (Jessie).
Shercical will come before The Ultimate Fandom Musical, so you won’t have to wait quite so long to see/hear our ideas. I admit that 1 year and a half (could be longer) is long time to wait and up to 3 years with the second production, but I’m hopping that it will be more than worth the wait!
Okay, enough of my babbling. This is where you guys come in!
We’re doing some research in order to try and give everyone exactly what they want in the production.
So, here we go:
- Who’s your favourite Sherlock character?
- Who’s your least favourite Sherlock character?
- What’s your favourite episode from series 1?
- What’s your favourite episode from series 2?
- Anything else you think we need to know or include?
So that’s that.
- thepalincleeselovechild likes this
- lyssissherlocked said: 1. John Watson 2. Sally Donovan 3. A Study in Pink 4. The Reichanbach Fall (even though I cry and cry and cry) 5. Would love to see Sherlock training John to duck at the Vatican Cameos command LOL I think that would make a great scene
- uozumi reblogged this from cheekbonesofbenny and added:
- hawkeyeobsessed said: Fav Sherlock character: John least fav character: Donovan Fav ep season 1: ep 1 fav ep season 2: ep 2
- johncroftianlullaby reblogged this from cheekbonesofbenny and added:
- palmaviolet said: YESSSS! 1. Moriarty 2. Anderson. 3. The Great Game 4. The Reichenbach Fall 5. JOHN WATSON LOVES JAM.
- palmaviolet likes this
- thestrawberryblondehobbitbatch likes this
- cheekbonesofbenny posted this